Thursday, August 7, 2008
Pain
Yesterday I fell off of the ladder while putting some things away in the attic. Today I am wearing a splint on my finger which is probably not broken, but is incredibly painful to move. There are some advantages to having a doctor for a husband, such as receiving medical care in my own home. I called him at work yesterday and asked how I would know if my finger were broken. I told him that it was swelling, turning black, and I couldn't really move it. I could practically see him shaking his head over the phone. It is moments like these that cause him to say that he wants to wrap me in bubble wrap for my own good. I seem to do things like this far more often than most people. At one point I thought that maybe I was just a hypochondriac, but I don't think that is the case. There is too much bruising and bleeding and pain involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment