Friday, October 10, 2008

Coming soon...

Arriving March 09!

We are very excited about the newest addition to our family. Sammy cannot wait to meet the new baby who he always refers to as a girl. We'll see! Again we have decided not to find out the gender before the birth. The other day at the table Sammy leaned over to Kiran and said, "You excited about new baby Kiran? I so excited!"

Sammy has asked some interesting questions. He is very concerned about how the baby eats. I told him that when I eat and the food goes in my tummy the baby is able to eat some. His next question was if there is a table in my tummy. He also wanted to know if the baby has a bed. I told him that the baby has a special bed in my tummy but that when the baby comes to live at our house we would need a crib. Sammy got very excited and said, "Baby can have my crib! I no need it any more." We just moved him into a regular bed. He seemed very happy to have something to give the baby.

Today is our fourth anniversary. It is just amazing to think of how my life has changed in four years: marriage, moving, leaving teaching to stay at home with a baby, and now expecting our third child. Sammy will be 3 1/2 and Kiran will just have turned 2 when this one arrives. It makes my head spin to think of all of the changes, but I wouldn't trade any of it.


3 comments:

Karin said...

What a beautful baby!! Boy or girl. You know, kids have a sixth sense about gender...

Jen Ambrose said...

We are so excited for you!

And I quote that great poet, Myles A. Callihan:

In the sea of a mom......

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are one amazing mama!