Tuesday, November 11, 2008
The grass is always greener...
Today has been one of those days when I find myself wishing for a different life. The boys wouldn't cooperate at all. They seemed to delight in doing what they know they are not allowed to do. I kept wishing for my old life, the one where I had nobody but myself to take care of. The kids who caused me problems during the day at school did not come home with me at night. I had some peace. Then I remind myself that when I had that life, I was wishing for a different life, for this life. I have what I always wanted, and it is what I want. There are just days like today when it is very difficult. I guess if it weren't for days like this, I couldn't fully appreciate the many good ones. And there are many good ones. I need to remember that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear ya, sister!!
And remember....they always have to go to bed sometime.
Post a Comment