Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just amazing

Yesterday I had an ultrasound and was able to see the new baby. It is just amazing. The technology that allows this is amazing, but not as amazing as the God who is knitting this little one together. The baby weighs only 10 ounces but is completely formed and beautiful. The baby was doing the things that babies do: sucking its thumb, turning over, moving its arms and legs. I love to feel the baby moving inside of me, but what a privilege it was to actually see this child. We also found out that my placenta previa has completely resolved, and the blood test for spina bifeda came back negative. It was a very exciting day.



Little feet

Sucking thumb on 3D ultrasound

"For you created my inmost being: you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." -Psalm 139:13-14

2 comments:

Bethany said...

What a beautiful baby! I can't wait to meet him or her.

Jen Ambrose said...

What fantastic news!